What do you do for work or volunteer?
- Use my intuitive gifts to help others go spiritually deeper within themselves through nature. Over 60 years ago through inherent genetic memories come from Cherokee grandmother's bloodline through all of nature primarily the pohaku (rocks) for healing. Since coming to Hawai'i I continue work of service as Kahu of Kapuaokalani Lomilomi halau through Kumu Karen Leialoha Carroll.
- My purpose began in gratitude through pendant designs that are award winning and internationally recognized. It began with gratitude (saying thankyou to my son's special needs teachers) and continues in gratitude with the guidance of Spirit.
This has led to private/group
- Crystal/stone readings
- Stone/Crystal gridwork
- Earth work healing through labyrinth buildinging/walking)
- Spirit Waves Energy Session (channeling, toning, crystal healing, energy clearing)
- ocean cleanse ceremony with aka cord cutting
- Weddings/Renewal of Vows
- Retreats (personal or group)
Kahu Angela Pohakuola Studer
What you are most passionate about or what do you love to do?
Everyday I breathe in gratitude the blessings, wisdom, healing, and messages of all nature. My purpose began in gratitude through pendant designs that are award winning and internationally recognized. It began with gratitude (saying thank you to my son's special needs teachers) and continues in gratitude with the guidance of Spirit.
What do you do or want to do to make a difference in the world today?
Share the stories of the pohaku.....
For those that wish to hear the messages from the rocks/ The pohaku have asked me to show people how to remember through workshops/gatherings.
They say, "In order to HEAR our messages, you must learn to LISTEN".