Summer Internships 2018
Holistic coach and experiential event producer is looking for summer interns to join an entrepreneurial team on a part-time basis from May through August. Learn about mixed media, marketing and event planning, gain experience in behind-the-scenes work in community-building events, get exposure to real marketing projects and challenges, work with community leaders, meet business experts, contribute to marketing and making a positive impact in the community.
Receive one-on-one guidance on social media marketing, photography, cinematography, editing, setting up and breaking down events, scheduling and planning for events. Be invited to special and invite-only events where you’ll meet various leaders from holistic healers, educators, task-force to entrepreneurs of well-established companies of Hawai’i. Learn how to create authentic relationships with business and community leaders that strive to make a positive impact in the community.
Volunteer Intern Positions
- Holistic Coach Assistant
- Event Production Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
Includes meals & refreshments
Looking for an energetic, compassionate and passionate individual that is looking to contribute to making a positive impact in the community through mixed media and event building. An ideal talent is interested in making positive media and connecting with the community in events (indoors and outdoors).
- Promote opportunities through a variety of marketing methods including, but not limited to, newsletter, website, flyers, social media, film and photography.
- Attend community-building events for on-site learning, assist in event production and engage with participants to foster strong relationships for events or personal coaching
- Provide research on potential and existing clients, schedule and register guests at events
- Create and utilize community and intern appreciation and retention
- Must have a valid driver’s license and comfortable with driving across the island
- Must have own computer, cell phone and wifi access
- Strong organization and multitasking abilities to handle on-the-spot situations
- Artistic skills and creative ideas
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Desire to learn mixed media including photography, cinematography, social media, etc.
- Desire and ability to engage in community-building events with participants to foster strong relationships
- Ability to carry up to 20 lbs. of equipment and stand for 8 consecutive hours
- Great oral and verbal communications skills with honest and compassionate qualities
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Preferred residency in East O'ahu (Hawaii Kai, Kahala, Kaimuki, Town area)
- 20 hours/month
Application Deadline: May 20th, 2018
Position: Internship, Part-Time, Volunteer with meals and refreshments
Timeframe: May 25th-August 28th, 2018 with opportunity to continue