Empowering Educators Workshop
Host Empowering Educators Workshop to create a higher retention rate of our local teachers, ignite inspiration and create community engagement at your school!
Bridge the gap between the community & schools
It's no secret that teachers are often overworked and underpaid but there's much more to their obstacles than what is shared. Bullying among teachers, lack of parental guidance in the student's home and countless meetings can any leave any educator to feel like they aren't doing enough. Feeling unsatisfied and underappreciated at work is an understatement to the countless hours they volunteer beyond school hours. Let's support our teachers by allowing Brandi to host a workshop at your school.
In this workshop, educators will:
- Get a free screening of documentary, Most Likely to Succeed
- Reduce stress
- Be inspired to keep teaching
- Build compassion
- Gain clarity of hardships and find resolutions
- Be motivated to listen to their students
- Create new ways of teaching
- Funnel their aspirations and create actions steps
- Connect with the community